• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Chacoan White Giant name change.

COWHER

5 Year Member
yeah they are Bobby i love the pics of the side by side eggs really shows that this isnt just a normal tegu this is ... ready for it?..... AN EXTREME GIANT!!!!!! (echoes) :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You bet!! One more month and they will be out of hibernation, so it will not be too much longer.

angelrose

5 Year Member
Bobby, I luv what you do. they are all so very beautiful. I want all tegus.
I really like black and white as like angel, but I want the giant tegu.
I have been looking at them and I am trying to make a decision.
....... can you make any suggestions to help :-D :-D :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
Bobby, I luv what you do. they are all so very beautiful. I want all tegus.
I really like black and white as like angel, but I want the giant tegu.
I have been looking at them and I am trying to make a decision.
....... can you make any suggestions to help :-D :-D :-D

Well I don't know what I can say. The pictures just about say it all. Well, I guess I can throw this in:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTMTq05Uzo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HTMTq05Uzo</a><!-- m -->

John_N

5 Year Member
Bobby, I have came to a conclusion after reading this thread....
You are my hero! lol

Great looking Tegus bro, keep up with everything you are doing.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
John_N said:
Bobby, I have came to a conclusion after reading this thread....
You are my hero! lol

Great looking Tegus bro, keep up with everything you are doing.

Thanks guys for the awesome comments, that means a bunch to me!! ;)

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Bobby, this isn't for me but what if you posted pics of the difference in the 'chin' of the Giants, Normals, and White Headed? Just so everyone could compare them.
Can't wait until they hatch! I am going to send out that money, Bobby...just haven't made it to the post office. I just keep stashing away more from each pay check to send you :)

Nero

5 Year Member
wow those are freaking gorgous!!! Maybe ill consider one later on. I kinda wanna build up the snake collection though. My columbian is a lot of work.

Magik

5 Year Member
Dont suppose you do international orders??people over here havent even heard of these guys would love to get one make everyone jealous!!! :lol:

KSTAR

5 Year Member
hey keep up the great work bobby!!! those are great looking giants you have there and im looking foward to buying one of your offspring giants when theyre available :-D

The captain

5 Year Member
I love the egg comparisons. For some reason they kind of remind me of jurassic park. The difference in size is startling!

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Re:

VARNYARD said:
Oh and I have never crossed them yet, they are pure. I will be crossing them in six years when needed to do so. It will be three years before these will be old enough to breed. I held back 3 males from one pair and 3 females from the other pair. They will be bred together in three years and will not be related. When the offspring from them are old enough to breed in three more years, or six years down the road I will cross those with the real high white I am selectively breeding for in my normals.

Do you know which normals you are using yet? Or are you using the hold backs from Sky this season. I was messing around on your site one day and i saw under the ARGENTINE TEGU page some yearlings that you said were past Roy x Sky babies( according to the Ms purdy and others post). And DANG they could almost pass for extremes. But they didnt have too much cream though. Are you using them?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced