• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! 2 STILL AVAILABLE!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!!

Still waiting. She looks bigger than last week but that could just be me. I took a few new pics of her last night, I'll post some tonight.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

throneofjade said:
GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks!!

Here's some new pics of her.

Yesterday. Not the most flattering angle.
IMG_2586_.jpg

Today.
IMG_2589_.jpg

Sorry the angle don't match, I take what I can get.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

throneofjade said:
Looks like she is ready!!!
PLEEEASE find a way to get that through to her!!!! She hasn't been working on her nest much. I moistened her substrate yesterday, hoping she was thinking it was too dry.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Good news!!!! It looks like all of you talking to her is helping. She felt lumpy yesterday!!!! She must be shelling the eggs. Hopefully she will lay this weekend!!! We gave her extra calcium yesterday and will today.

AWD247

5 Year Member

That's awesome, I just got an extreme but looks like I'll be saving $$ again, don't wanna miss out on these guys!
Good luck Dave

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Thanks man! We'll be at All Pets tonight with some critters if you have nothing to do!!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

I'm glad to hear shes finally giving you a brake. Worried you weren't going to have any this year. I might just have to get one from you too to make a real good blood line. Plus i've always liked the way ur male looked.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

chelvis said:
I'm glad to hear shes finally giving you a brake. Worried you weren't going to have any this year. I might just have to get one from you too to make a real good blood line. Plus i've always liked the way ur male looked.
Thanks! We don't have eggs yet and we don't know if any of them are fertile. We've had them get together about once a week for the last 7(?) weeks. The last time was last weekend. Still waiting!!

rhoneycutt22

5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! SHE'S LAID!!!

Can I still get one of these? I am located in Firetown, Connecticut. I sea.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS for Sale!! SHE'S LAID!!!

All_American said:
Congrats dave, good to hear she finally dropped...I am hoping there all fertile on all 22 bud.....
Thanks!! I'm sure they're not all fertile. I'm hoping for 18, like last year. I need to find a small flashlight so I can check them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980