• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blizard x Sugar's are hatching!!

Richard21

5 Year Member
All_American said:
Richard21 said:
All_American said:
I'm mr. Bobby isd really busy with packaging shipping and contacting future tegu ownwers to have a break to get a few snap shots off.

All American your Mr. Bobby? I know he is busy all I asked was a question.

I know, I just gave you a simple answer. didnt mean for you to get soo defensive about it...

I will post a pic of one of the gen 2 babies, since he/she will be here on Tuesday along with a normal. :fiwo

I wasn't becoming "defensive". All I asked was a question. Nothing more.

hailo

5 Year Member
got my phonecall and he should be here today or tomarow ......i cant wait as soon as he gets here i wil post pics

hailo

5 Year Member
he is here and he is bad a$$. way mellow just awesome. bobby i couldnt be happier and as he gets older i know he will just get better. pics to come and the name is "DOZER"

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hailo said:
he is here and he is bad a$$. way mellow just awesome. bobby i couldnt be happier and as he gets older i know he will just get better. pics to come and the name is "DOZER"
No attachment.

Richard21

5 Year Member
Just went to my post office they said "No lizard, maybe tommorow". They don't seem to helpful. I hope my tegu arrives safe. :roll:

All_American

5 Year Member
TEGU_JAKE said:
i just got mine hes hes great looking
im gonna put pics up later

What! Your all the way in CA and recieved yours already? I live in TN which is only 13 hrs away from FL. and mine was processed thru Nashville at 6:30 this morning and thats only 32 miles away from me... Guess I won't get my two until :fc tomorrow. :doh

Come on people lets see these little tegu's already.

TEGU_JAKE

5 Year Member
All_American said:
TEGU_JAKE said:
i just got mine hes hes great looking
im gonna put pics up later

What! Your all the way in CA and recieved yours already? I live in TN which is only 13 hrs away from FL. and mine was processed thru Nashville at 6:30 this morning and thats only 32 miles away from me... Guess I won't get my two until :fc tomorrow. :doh

Come on people lets see these little tegu's already.
hahaa yup i was surpised lol

reppinREPS

5 Year Member
Heres my baby girl "Teya" with my red!
6610_520444314660_139902822_31040253_4054641_n.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980