• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blizard x Sugar's are hatching!!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Hey Venomvipe, I know you're excited and can't wait for your little tegu. My concern is that you are not picking up the hint. Questions are good, but timing is everything. How about you just slow down with the 20 questions till things slow down a bit. If you know someone is getting irritated with a bunch of questions, stop asking for a bit. Don't get yourself a bad rep, just because you're excited!!!

All_American

5 Year Member
Got my Balance paid up in full for my two tegu's. The one extreme gen 2 and one normal! Now the waiting game again for the next 3 weeks.

hailo

5 Year Member
All_American said:
Got my Balance paid up in full for my two tegu's. The one extreme gen 2 and one normal! Now the waiting game again for the next 3 weeks.

man i feel yr pain its killing me. but there born and healthy so im stoked

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Thanks guys!! And Mike, the reds are always slower, they are due to start around the 18th.

No prob.

I have been working on a new outdoor enclosure. Works with most fourplex apartments (without ticking off the landlord). Pics soon

:)

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
want awesome lookin GUs cant get better than blizzard sugar babies. the best of the best lol
Bobby how about the reds ?

AWD247

5 Year Member
Maybe I missed it in previous posts, are there any more babies available from blizzard and sugar, I havent been around that long and keep forgetting what the adults look like. (were these the white heads)

All_American

5 Year Member
I'm sure mr. Bobby isd really busy with packaging shipping and contacting future tegu ownwers to have a break to get a few snap shots off.

Richard21

5 Year Member
All_American said:
I'm mr. Bobby isd really busy with packaging shipping and contacting future tegu ownwers to have a break to get a few snap shots off.

All American your Mr. Bobby? I know he is busy all I asked was a question.

Beasty

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Maybe I missed it in previous posts, are there any more babies available from blizzard and sugar, I havent been around that long and keep forgetting what the adults look like. (were these the white heads)
Extremes, barely 2 years old!

AWD247

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
AWD247 said:
Extremes, barely 2 years old!

:?: :?: Im asking if theres any 2009 Extremes left to order

All_American

5 Year Member
Richard21 said:
All_American said:
I'm mr. Bobby isd really busy with packaging shipping and contacting future tegu ownwers to have a break to get a few snap shots off.

All American your Mr. Bobby? I know he is busy all I asked was a question.

I know, I just gave you a simple answer. didnt mean for you to get soo defensive about it...

I will post a pic of one of the gen 2 babies, since he/she will be here on Tuesday along with a normal. :fiwo

Beasty

5 Year Member
Sorry, thought you were under the impression that they were white-heads.

I think there are some Blizard babies left but you won't get a pair and won't be able to breed with any Extremes -but- you'll have a cool lizard.
For breeders you'd need Ice x Hail baby + Snow x Sleet baby(ie., put your deposit down for 2010 babies)

Give Bobby a call to find out specifics but if you want a Blizard jr. you'd better get on it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980