• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Black and White Tegus in Canada

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
anyone know of anywhere else besides reptile kings , port credit pets and captive herps... the only one with a tegu is reptile kings and i am getting fed up, i sent him my deposit 11 days ago and he still hasnt accepted it or called to set up a shipping date, like he said he would. this is so frustrating.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
I'm not sure if you tried Tux or not but he is going to be getting in some of Bobby's tegu's so you may want try him.

Thats strange for Sam to be taking so long with the order...did you phone him during the 11 days? Maybe try that and see whats going on.

Spencer

dragonqueen4

5 Year Member
I PM'ed Tux a little while ago!

I will not be purchasing a tegu from Sam, it seems the only time he can reply to me is after I cancel my deposit.

Tux

5 Year Member
It's currently breeding/laying season so no not available yet, usually
june or july, I'm not sure when/if the reds layed but Bobby can answer that. However without deposits you will end up SOL as Bobby does sell out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980