• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BABY BLUE ARRIVED SAFE! (pic)

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just move slowly and you should be able to scoop him up. All of the hatchlings get a bath once or twice a week, so it's nothing new to him. We use a large critter keep with an inch of water and put 5 of them in there for 5-10 minutes.

lotsareps

5 Year Member
1126080829a.jpg

hopefully the picture shows up
(it was the only decent picture i could get with my camera phone and his constant running around)

anywho i managed to pick him up and pet him today. the little guy runs around so much i doubt he's lacking exercise. he ran across my hand the first few attempts. the little hesitation i had was fear of him crawling up my arm to escape. eventually i just scooped him and let him run around my hands. now he lets me just pet him without running haha

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Great! He's learning you're not a threat! Don't expect him to sit still every time, or even some of the time. Tegu's really do like to explore. He'll figure it our sooner or later!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029