• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Average price for blue tegu?

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You will love the new tegu! I have a female from last years clutch and she is stellar.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ty said he's sold on blues and reds, I'm 99% sure he recently said he was sold on black and whites as well

got10

I got my blue today and i am to say the least, Very PLEASED . Transaction was very smooth and the lizard beautiful. I will recommend Ty to ANYONE. very very happy. I was going to do snakes at sunset but was put off for the price, though.

Renske

5 Year Member
In europe blue tegu cost 500 euro thats 670 dollar. I bought my adults for 1000 euro thats 1340 dollar. I think this are good prices. Not everyone should buy a tegu. They are worth the money! I breed blue, red and black&white. Breeding them and feeding them cost a lot of money and a lot of energy. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980