• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Asgard the Derp

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
My ferrets do that with random things too. Haha. Like a huge piece of cardboard when we were working on the floor. Chloe just decided, yeah... I want that. So she dragged it away in the corner. Mind you the thing was like 10 times her size. :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Lol I can imagine godzilla takes anything with my scent and runs he stole my sneaker yesterday and would not give it back

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha... we call our min pin 'derpy ' because of the look on her face. So funny how endearing a derpy animal can be :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

tresh

Asgard got his checkup at the vet today for his missing toe (healing fine, he's doing well), and he was just soaking up the attention. He sprawled across their welcome desk and let everyone love on him, lol. It was awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.