• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone else tegu shipping today?

spark678

After many put offs on shipping my extreme bobby is finally shipping him today. Its been a long journey trying to get this gu. I have been trying to call him all day and have not heard from him or did I get a call on sunday. I am a little worried because I took off all day tuesday to pick him up and there is finally a break in the weather.

spark678

Thanks guys. I hope he calls me with a tracking number I need to know when to pick him up at the post office tomorrow. He has not been answering his phone all day. :(

does anyone know if he calls late with a tracking number?

spark678

I did not get a call from bobby maybe the little bit of rain turned his power off or he ran out of boxes again? im sure its something and im starting to get frustrated..

kellen.watkins

If he said he was shipping you should be all right, I never got a call with a tracking number just an email with it. Hope all goes well and you get your little... well if he/she is as big as my 2011 not so little anymore lol

spark678

All I got was some day last week he said we will try for Monday because the weather. I thought he would call me or email me with a tracking number for pickup in the morning. I thought thats how it works.

kellen.watkins

Well shoot zip down to the post office and check it out today, the worst that can happen is he's not there, he could be there (fingers crossed)

spark678

good idea. i called my local post office and they said i need a tracking number. I hope my gu is not just sitting there in a box :( bobby is still MIA has anyone spoke to him the past couple days?

just got ahold of him today and my gu is going out today! super excited. turns out he wasnt feeling good yesterday so I understand. feel better bobby!

Jensen

Wish i would have joined Earlier!! I ordered an extreme giant from Bobby, needless to say ive been like a kid waiting for Christmas. I finally spoke with him and heard the news; My Chacoan giant was shipped yesterday and Bobby is feeling a little better!!:) best way to get ahold of him is leave multiple messages via email, fone, ect, as he is a very busy guy. If anybody has advice for how taking care of a Giant tegu might differ from anyother type it would be much appreciated, as of now i own an unsexed Black columbian. Thanks, Jensen

spark678

picked him up this morning pics tonight after work! Beautiful little guy! Suprisingly he is about 10" and is still green. I was thinking I was getting a couple month old one but its nice because i was looking forward to the green! lol. Any ways he was huffing and was trying to attack my hand so I did not attempt to hold him. I scooted him into his enclosure from the bag and he ate lots of turkey and now hes basking! Now I just have to wait a week so he can adjust to his enclosure. Thanks bobby!

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
spark678 said:
turns out he wasnt feeling good yesterday so I understand. feel better bobby!

I know where he's coming from, there's something going around down here that's got a nasty grip on me too - kickin my butt.

spark678

thanks everyone. I love the green and now I know what everyone means when they say they are gonna miss it! He tries to raise on all 4 when I first walk in the room. I cant wait to start the taming process!

Steven.

Yeah he's still green?... Extremes grow a lot faster than any other tegu im surprised he still has it... Anyways throw up them pictures bro, you know i wanna see him...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980