• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

3 months old today

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
That's awesome, where did you find a harness? I used to have harnesses for some monitors long ago and I can't remember where they were from. They were better than the leashes out there

Meg90

5 Year Member
Found an AWESOME site with great deals: petmountain.com this is the one I got:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.petmountain.com/product/reptile-leashes/507345/monitor-large.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petmountain.com/product/rept ... large.html</a><!-- m -->

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Dvdh1 said:
That's funny about Zero, what are you using to seperate the two sides
Well i the middle i have fine mesh to keep the substrate out. The I have about a 6 in piece of wood goin across the middle with tiles leaning over so they cant climb up. But last night i had put zero in a sleeping bin so he couldnt escape. Today when i woke up i went to check on him and xander. Xander was gone. So i started digging in his cage and he came marching up from behind my custom enclosure wondering what the noise was about. Geeze two escape artist on my hands

TanMan57

5 Year Member
TanMan57 said:
Dvdh1 said:
That's funny about Zero, what are you using to seperate the two sides
Well i the middle i have fine mesh to keep the substrate out. The I have about a 6 in piece of wood goin across the middle with tiles leaning over so they cant climb up. But last night i had put zero in a sleeping bin so he couldnt escape. Today when i woke up i went to check on him and xander. Xander was gone. So i started digging in his cage and he came marching up from behind my custom enclosure wondering what the noise was about. Geeze two escape artist on my hands
OMG zero is the greatest escape artinst EVER. Alright so i went to home depot bought a piece of plywood to strech accross the cage and go 2 feet up. WAY taller than he can stand. any way i have tarp lining the botton untill i can get it sealed. He climbed up the tarp jumped onto the front door (Mesh door) then jumped over the middle devider! He didnt hurt himself but he was on the other side of the cage that i dont want him in. So i had to mesh off the rest of the gap and make the front door close TIGHT. so i hope he doesnt find a new way out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029