• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2012 hatchlings

Carnicero

Logie_Bear said:
agv0008 said:
Logie_Bear said:
So.... Who has paid the second half of their extreme deposit and not received a call? I'm getting really anxious here!

I think we may be getting ours from the second clutch that hatched. A week or two left to wait I think.

Aaah, the wait is killing me! When did you put down your deposit, Agv?
im still waiting for the call myself put the second half of my deposit down June 23. I think we are definitly from the second clutch and will be getting ours starting next week. I wanna see what Kimbos siblings are going to look like!

HeatherN

he would have asked for the second half of the deposit on the hatch date of your clutch, you will get a call about shipping approximately 3 weeks from that date at the start of the week

Logie_Bear

Are there more than 2 clutches of the exremes? I requested a girl. Her name is gonna be Esmeralda. I can't wait to see her and all her clutchmates either! :D

agv0008

Logie_Bear said:
agv0008 said:
Logie_Bear said:
So.... Who has paid the second half of their extreme deposit and not received a call? I'm getting really anxious here!

I think we may be getting ours from the second clutch that hatched. A week or two left to wait I think.

Aaah, the wait is killing me! When did you put down your deposit, Agv?

I called Bobby on July, 7 2012 asking about BWs and he said he had a couple EGs left that hatched recently so on
July 8th 2012 I just paid the whole 350, but I know they hatched before that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980