• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 AA

DrownedInBile

Yeah I got an email from bobby last sunday asking me to call him. I have been calling him all week since trying to get a hold of him but he hasnt answered anything or any of my emails. Im getting kind of worried =/ I wonder if that means something could be wrong. But I dont know. I need to know when the tegu should be coming cause im busy getting ready for school and I dont want to be gone when the tegu comes =/ Ugh.

spark678

Dont know if this was mentioned in here but I read that bobby will never ship a tegu before talking to the person its going to first.

HPIZZLE

jwax17 said:
HPIZZLE said:
so who all got a 2011 all american? i got an email friday and cant wait to get mine!!!

mine came this morning

got him this morning already demolished 6 crickets

awesome man!!

due to extreme weather in my area, with temps in the 105 degree range, i have to wait till prolly next wednesday to get mine lol.

Lynda

[attachment=3190]My Varnyard AA came a couple of days ago - she's beautiful. Gulped down some turkey within 10 min. It took her 2 days of shipping - she spent an extra day in St. Louis, but made it just fine. Welcome home, Dalilah!

Attachments

• IMAG0570[1].jpg
    IMAG0570[1].jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 2

HPIZZLE

Lynda said:
My Varnyard AA came a couple of days ago - she's beautiful. Gulped down some turkey within 10 min. It took her 2 days of shipping - she spent an extra day in St. Louis, but made it just fine. Welcome home, Dalilah!

beautiful!
i hope mine comes home this week.

Johnnydr

I was also emailed saying to give him a call a few days ago. I haven't been able to get in touch with him via phone or email.

MissMooRaw

I just got off the phone with Bobby a few minutes ago, he said he lost power and his phone was down due to a storm. He apologizes for the silly issues coming up that he can't control. He also said a few Tegus will still be on hold due to some packaging being sold out where he is, the place he goes to will get more in on thursday. So for some of us still waiting he said he should get in contact with us on sunday and ship them on monday unless mother nature has another change in plans.

So be nice, don't hassle him, there are just a few minor difficulties and he knows you guys are just wondering what is going on. He is doing all he can. :)

Lynda

WOW - so hard to believe...my AA has grown an inch in the one week she has been here, and loves to be held and rubbed. Thanks again, Bobby!

HPIZZLE

my baby girl came yesterday and she's gorgeous!!
as soon as i get my own computer back ill get some pictures up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029