• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2011 AA

Vince

I paid my balance Friday as well. I'm trying really hard to contain myself, especially after the troubles with the B&Ws. Don't want to count my tegus before they hatch :)

But I'm pretty pumped

MissMooRaw

I paid for mine last month, I called Bobby saturday night to tell him about a change of address and he said he wanted to give them another week and that they should ship some time this week, maybe the end of this week beginning of next?

So they're coming very very soon :D

HPIZZLE

MissMooRaw said:
I paid for mine last month, I called Bobby saturday night to tell him about a change of address and he said he wanted to give them another week and that they should ship some time this week, maybe the end of this week beginning of next?

So they're coming very very soon :D

thats not quite what i wanted to hear lol.
however, i trust bobby knows whats best.

Vince

That's good to hear. Got the temperary 40 gallon all set up while working on the big enclosure. Had a mishap with the glass I ordered getting shipped to me, so glad I went ahead and got the 40 gallon out of the closet.

Nytes_Haven

FYI everyone, I just got off the phone with Bobby today, he has been extremely busy. Also due to the storm and extreme temps as of lately, shipping of my Tegu has been placed on hold. I totally agree with Bobby on that aspect, especially here in FL where the heat index has been reaching well over the 100's. So for anyone that has not heard from Bobby, don't worry he will get back to you as soon as he gets a breather.......

MissMooRaw

Is it just Tegu's shipping in florida that are on hold? Or all of them in general since they have to sit at the loading areas in this heat until they get on the right trucks? I'm just curious how much time we have since I'm scrambling to make a last minute temporary cage since the larger one we made is going in a garage that isn't finished yet :c

HPIZZLE

i would imagine that they are all on hold, seeing as they ALL ARE COMING OUT OF FLORIDA... lol. doesnt matter where the destination is if they cant leave the original spot.

jwax17

HPIZZLE said:
so who all got a 2011 all american? i got an email friday and cant wait to get mine!!!

mine came this morning

got him this morning already demolished 6 crickets

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member