• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

2010 giants

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AdrianPaul said:
Here is my 2010 giant from Sarge x Cream.
Got him at the end of 12/2010, hibernated from the time I got him to mid February. Now 24 inches long.
Lives in an outdoor enclosure with my blue tongue skink. They get along well. Supposed to be a male.

Awww, Is that your BTS, Mrs. Sprinkles?

Tensleep

reptastic said:
@slideboot can you post a full body shot of aesop? storm is a few inches shy of 3' he hasnt developed jowls yet and he and aesop are clutchmates but his buttons are very pronounced, do you feel anything down there?

Yes, aside from jowl form the buttons should be evident by now on the sides of the vent if she is a he :) You are right that jowls don't necessarily form at same rate or get to be the same size so that characteristic is not as reliable in determining sex. If the buttons are not there by now my guess would be that she is a she :)