• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

'09 Extreme Giant one year update

DMBizeau

Mr Critter said:
He looks small on the log,But the log is 3 ft long ,He's about 32" now.
DMBizeau said:
Peewee looks great, hope he turns out to be a male for you.

Crazy how much of a size difference there can be between siblings at the year point due to hibernation, environment etc.

I couldnt understand why mine seemed to be so much heavier then yours if they were so close in size so I measured him this morning. Turns out I have been slacking on measuring and he is almost 42" now which explains alot.....

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
Yea its funny my 2 B&W's & my giant are only a few days apart in age but my B&W's are bigger than PeeWee, The B&W's eat like they never seen food before & PeeWee is a nibbler ,eats a little at a time ,He's plump & healthy but not growing as fast as the B&W's.
DMBizeau said:
Peewee looks great, hope he turns out to be a male for you.

Crazy how much of a size difference there can be between siblings at the year point due to hibernation, environment etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980