• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yellow anaconda or albino burmese python?

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Yeah really dude if you are going to be rude in response to my posts then don't ask for advice. My advice is neither.

Marlene

5 Year Member
I would have to agree with everyone saying to wait before buying/adopting large snakes. Sure annies are only a little bit bigger than a dumerils, but they are much more aggressive and reclusive. I've only ever owned the two snakes that I have now, but I volunteered at a few reptile specialty stores, baby sat a few snakes, including 3 rattlers, that was a fun weekend, lol, anyway, I've rescued more snake species than I can count from people that thought they could handle any snake and once they hit a certain size, or they weren't tame enough for the person, I'd end up taking the snake and finding a new home for it with someone that knew what they were getting into. If I couldn't find a home for some of the reptiles then I gave them to some friends of mine that own their own reptile shop.

Basically, if I were you, I wouldn't get either of them at this point in time. Just be patient and wait until you have more experience with snakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980