• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This is so horrible--made me really angry

TanMan57

5 Year Member
TeguKid80 said:
Well, in my opinion Meg was a wee bit aggressive off the bat to this guy, but his response was not appropriate in any way. However we are not on some absurd MTV "Diss Off" this guy is legitimately asking for help, and the least we can do is try to help him and his tegu.
Ehhh I was probably out of hand when he started mentioning I killed my tegu. Which i DIDN'T. But he had probably blocked me and didn't receive those messages

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Yeah, I agree you probably did not, seeing as MBD is a slow killer. My tegu had it when it came from LLL, but I corrected it within two weeks. Proper grammar*, wouldn't hurt but is not necessary. I also will say that it would be nice if you two could just reasonably discuss better ways to care for his tegu!

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Repcoop stop yelling at Tanman and read what I wrote about the UVB and why it needs to be different please. I would really appreciate this calming down to a nice slow discussion about care.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
repcoop18 said:
im not killing anything!
YOUR KILLING YOUR TEGU. Shes gonna develop MBD and shes going to contract something from that nastey bathroom floor. Why isnt this post in the good guy bad guy. Ehhh hes KILLING his tegu you need to provide rober care. Food, Substrate, Not bathroom, vitamins, Biger water,

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Tanman, his tegu looks alright to me honestly, as in health wise but I haven't seen his other animals. So stop talking about that, we are now discussing the care he should provide.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
TanMan57 said:
repcoop18 said:
ok see the funny thing is i knew just about all that and i dont know why but my tegu doesnt except fruits and vegies. also what is wronge with the uvb.and im building a shed one because my mom is paying for it and two because my mom wants more room in the house.and why are you saying i need to grow up and take proper care of his animals please inform me
Well because YOUR KILLING THEM. Maybe if you were more mature you would notice this.

Whooooah!
I just read through this thread...

TanMan... This kid isn't on this site to argue with you. He's asking for input on what he can do to better take care of his tegu.
Attacking him isn't going to do any good.

Why not try something constructive, like offering polite advice on what he can change? I'm sure he'd be more willing to listen to you.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Im done with this net argument for tonight its out of hand because he wont man up and admit he doesnt have a proper house.

repcoop18

5 Year Member
my tegu is not getting mbd because it has uvb and i give her calcium
i think some of you are watching a different video because im not going to lie i have uvb/a and a heater to bring up the heat

TanMan57

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
TanMan57 said:
repcoop18 said:
ok see the funny thing is i knew just about all that and i dont know why but my tegu doesnt except fruits and vegies. also what is wronge with the uvb.and im building a shed one because my mom is paying for it and two because my mom wants more room in the house.and why are you saying i need to grow up and take proper care of his animals please inform me
Well because YOUR KILLING THEM. Maybe if you were more mature you would notice this.

Whooooah!
I just read through this thread...

TanMan... This kid isn't on this site to argue with you. He's asking for input on what he can do to better take care of his tegu.
Attacking him isn't going to do any good.

Why not try something constructive, like offering polite advice on what he can change? I'm sure he'd be more willing to listen to you.
I do admit i am being rough on him. Im still a little pissed he attacked me telling me i killed my own tegu.

repcoop18

5 Year Member
what are you talking about i sitting here telling you that right now and im asking for advise and your just being an ass

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Thank you Dz, these guys don't understand that this is a tegu information site not Friday Night Fights. Also, it is not all on Tanman, this is totally equal blame. Rep coop read my posts about care because the UVB may help some but it needs to cover most of the area she is in to be effective. Also read my dietary tips for how to get her to eat fruit.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
repcoop18 said:
i think some of you are watching a different video because im not going to lie i have uvb/a and a heater to bring up the heat
You need multivitamins for her too since she's not in the wild we cannot provide every detail in her food. So we provide multivitamins that she needs

repcoop18

5 Year Member
yeah im plenty mature also i mean you guys are just making up as much crap as posible because your mad or something idk

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
You do need multivitamins too, he is right there. Also, you could turn the bathtub itself into a temporary cage by installing UVB and heaters in it and putting down a foot or so of substrate and some other hides and such. Just another idea for caging.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
repcoop18 said:

Hey, I'd be more than happy to give you any constructive advice I can. I think most of the other experienced tegu lovers on this site would be more than willing to do the same.

I don't think that an all-out attack is the right way to go, even if one did feel that your husbandry with the tegu was sub-par.

TanMan57

5 Year Member
repcoop18 said:
yeah im plenty mature also i mean you guys are just making up as much crap as posible because your mad or something idk
So telling us were making stuff up yea thats mature (Sarcasm). Everything i said was true and or seen

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
I have not made up any crap. If you even begin to accuse me I believe almost anyone with tegu experience can back me up on this care I gave you. If you were not referring to me then that is fine but I have given you strictly facts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hweikel