• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New type of tegu

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am thinking about a contest for one of these babies, what kind of contest do you guys think we should have?

Here is what they are looking like now, they are starting to get lighter. :)

Attachments

• DSCN6048.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN6043.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN6042.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN6046.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6

Anthony

5 Year Member
have a contest of who can write a essay on the best way to take care of a tegu.... not just the main needs but also things that make your tegu a happy pet and enjoyable life.... either that or maybe another guess about your tegus like u did with your food bill guess.....

bruce bull

5 Year Member
How about a tegu funny story contest members could tell there favorite tegu story or even submit several and bobby you could pick your favorite.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Or a Scavenger Hunt,...that involves the internet and something people can do and or find in their area. Since we're all in and from different places not everyone has constant access to either the internet or certain items that maybe on the list. Hopefully if you can't find it in one place you can on the other. But since the internet is easier there's a internet limit.

We can all suggest ideas for the list and vote on a thread so Bobby doesn't have to come up with everything. With a couple of volunteers (not in the contest) to help out, keep track and we work out some more of the details I think this could work.

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
I think Bobby should think of this contest himself, photo contest, video contest or essay or on a topic about tegus but not care, that could cause some dispute and disagreements to the judge and I am sure contestants don't want that.
They are really pretty little guys but for now I am contented with my one special girl Selene, my red/blue tegu. Heres her pic and yes I am proud to have her as my first tegu

Attachments

• selena13r.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 6

WestiesRoo

5 Year Member
am contented with my one special girl Selene, my red/blue tegu. Heres her pic and yes I am proud to have her as my first tegu

She is very pretty! I love her color:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980