• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New type of tegu

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well guys, we have a new type of tegu, they are Red x Blue X Giants. :shock: :) Let me know what you guys think?? :)

I am calling these patriot tegus, red, white and blues. Here are pics of the first one that hatched today:

Attachments

• DSCN5948.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 10
  • DSCN5953.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 5
  • DSCN5951.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN5955.JPG
  • DSCN5950.JPG

AWD247

5 Year Member
:bang OMG your making this so hard, Thank god I already ordered my baby, I just wish I had a way to own 1 of each. Man I need more $$ for this hobby

THOSE ARE AWESOME !!

Beasty

5 Year Member
Killer Bobby!
Crazy lines on that head. It's all drawn out and pointy.
Very interesting. Love to see them grow and change.

So, the inevitable question: How much?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That is correct, they are 350.00, and here are a few more, they are hatching quick, lol.

Attachments

• DSCN5964.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7
  • DSCN5966.JPG
  • DSCN5963.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 4
  • DSCN5962.JPG
  • DSCN5961.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7
  • DSCN5967.JPG

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys for the awesome comments, I can't wait to see how they turn out. Both parents are very light, it will be something to see though.

I am kinda sad though, all of my babies are going to be done hatching soon, this is the last clutch and there are only six more eggs left to hatch. Soon it will be next year before I get the joy of playing with fresh hatchlings again. :roll: :)

As for size, I do not know, this is the first time these have ever been bred. But I would bet around four feet long on the males if I had to guess.

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Man, I can't wait to see the color on thses guys as adults definatly keep us updated on the little guys.

crox

5 Year Member
What if they turn out purple! haha

Barney Tegus? :fc :jes

Would they have the diet of a red or a blue?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Those babies are frickin :shock: rediculous,...my Pm is in the box Varnyard just let me know where to send the dough :mrgreen:. I already know which one I like :lol: even though you can't see all of it.

Its the one in the first bucket pic with its back to the camera, practically smack dap in the middle of the photo. With the one against the wall on his head. :lol: Hopefully that one will be my new Tegu :hug buddy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980