• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new cornysnakes

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
dicy said:
ll update a lot of egs where coverd in funges so i trew them away whitin 2 weeks i keeped a few of them in the old incubator just to see whut happend off all the funges coverd egs that i was about to trow away i found these
DSC04134.jpg

DSC04133.jpg

now its whaiting on the other 4 that r in the new incubator and look crystal white

Dang, I really really miss my corn girl :(

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Never ever throw away the eggs!!! From everything I've read this seems to happen alot. People think their eggs are bad but then waaaalaaaa! Eggs hatch! If my eggs start to look bad, I plan to let them shivel up to nothing before I throw them away. :)

Congrats on the new borns!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome Dicy!!

As for the mold, any eggs can have the black/blue mold if they are kept too moist, that does not mean they are not fertile. It just means your medium is too moist.

dicy

5 Year Member
thanx for the advise and if i decided earlyer to trow them away i whould have missed out on these funny collerd worms but its still whaiting on the last clutch to hatch they r near the end to and still look nice and white so i got good hopes for them

dicy

5 Year Member
came home today and wanted to give my other egs sum fresh air and i saw 2 heads peeping out :D only bad thing is my cam was empty so il take pics when its loaded

dicy

5 Year Member
Nero said:
Let me know if you get a hatched Okeekee I'll buy one
lol u come colleckt them from vegas but to be honest i dont know whut morphs they r but most of them got red eyes only 1 normal iv seen the last ones r peeking out the eg now to so if all goes whell this clutch whill be a 100% hatch rate :D

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome, if you don't love corn snakes you've never had one imo, they're just great :-D Color morphs are cool but straight up high contrast corns make my mouth water. Grats on the hatchings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980