• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new cornysnakes

dicy

5 Year Member
here sum pics of my latest aditions its 1 male and 2 fems (all proven breeders ) of cornysnakes
DSC03337.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

DSC03334.jpg

better pics comming soon

dorton

5 Year Member
Very nice. I would love to add some North American snakes to my collection, but can decide between corns, bulls, or gopher snakes.

dicy

5 Year Member
fed them all 3 yesterday but got only 1 of them on pic cuz i was to late /slow and 2 pics of my king enjoy
DSC03354.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

DSC03352.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DURNIT!!! Rly makes me miss my cornies... :(
I had the sweetest girl..
Oh, and is the orange one a sunglow?

dicy

5 Year Member
dont know realy iam not realy into morphs but the guy sayd amel albino ore sumthing found 19 egs of the first fem today and expecting sum from the other fem to(whill postpics later this week) so time whill tell whut the babys whill look like if i hatch sum :D

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Aewsome!!! Well, good luck with them! I may have to offer you some cash for a baby!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good luck with the eggs!
Keep us updated on their condition...if you don't mind, would you please send me a message with pics when they hatch?

dicy

5 Year Member
ofcourse il keep u guys updated if they go bad ore wrong and i whill post pics if they hatch ore when they not

dicy

5 Year Member
found another 16 egs today so thedarker fem duble clutched by herself new incubator is full now so i need to use my old stoopid one again to :(

dicy

5 Year Member
ll update a lot of egs where coverd in funges so i trew them away whitin 2 weeks i keeped a few of them in the old incubator just to see whut happend off all the funges coverd egs that i was about to trow away i found these
DSC04134.jpg

DSC04133.jpg

now its whaiting on the other 4 that r in the new incubator and look crystal white

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980