• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Red x Blue

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thanks guys, I too think he is a great looking animal. I do not house him seperate, I keep him with some more tegus that are the same size.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here are some more pics of her:

Attachments

• DSCN5658.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 11
  • DSCN5666.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 9
  • DSCN5669.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 6
  • DSCN5674.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 8
  • DSCN5676.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7
  • DSCN5690.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 8
  • DSCN5691.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 7
  • DSCN5691z.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 9

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
wow that's an amazing look, will there be more? and will the red become stronger in them as they get older like the normal reds do? Upclose can u see any blue?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaRealJoker said:
wow that's an amazing look, will there be more? and will the red become stronger in them as they get older like the normal reds do? Upclose can u see any blue?

Well she is a red blue cross and that is the way she was when I got her, I did not breed to get her. So, I am going to cross her with a Giant, the offspring will be a 1/4 blue, 1/4 red, and 1/2 Extreme Giant Blizard. I can't wait to see the colors on the babies.

And yes, I do see hints of Blue and Red in her.

hoosier

5 Year Member
Well she is a red blue cross and that is the way she was when I got her, I did not breed to get her. So, I am going to cross her with a Giant, the offspring will be a 1/4 blue, 1/4 red, and 1/2 Extreme Giant Blizard. I can't wait to see the colors on the babies.

And yes, I do see hints of Blue and Red in her.[/quote]

that would be wicked!!!!!!

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Those are some amazing photos.Was that Blizzard next to her ? I can't wait to breed my powder blue / red hybrid with your all american down the road :-D .Are you going to breed your hybrid male, too , and whith what Tegu.Do you have any pics of the one you are going to breed him with ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980