• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Red x Blue

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
This is my Red x Blue, he is one of my two crosses.

RXB.jpg

RXB2.jpg

RXB3.jpg

RXB4.jpg

chriz

5 Year Member
can we see pics of the other 1 please cute lil guy tho i really want 1 now or a blue do u know ne body in uk with them bobby as all i can find is reds n bw

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
chriz said:
can we see pics of the other 1 please cute lil guy tho i really want 1 now or a blue do u know ne body in uk with them bobby as all i can find is reds n bw

I posted the other one in another thread. Chriz, I do not think there are any Blues at all in the UK, I have never heard of anyone having them over there.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Wow look at the bright white on the sides really nice. I wish the hybrid I had looked like that. Congrats on the new tegu all your tegus are awesome

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice pics Bobby, are you planning on breeding him, or will he just be a display animal?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He does have some pretty colors to him, and thanks for the great comments. I got him from TeguBoy77, that is where both my crosses came from.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
He's beautiful Bobby. What do you feed him? A little more fruits/veggies because of the red in him or do you feed him like your Argentina's/Extremes?

Spencer

dorton

5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
He does have some pretty colors to him, and thanks for the great comments. I got him from TeguBoy77, that is where both my crosses came from.

He really goes through them doesn't he! He has had some beautiful ones for sure.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
By the way the reason why i got rid of my last two is cause i moved out of my house due to personal reasons.

dorton

5 Year Member
You do a good job picking them out for sure. Hate you had to get rid of them. Got plans for any more?

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah i had some nice onces which is true that i shouldn't of sold.But the last couple i had i had to leave my house due to me and my girlfriend going are own ways.I have a male hatchling extreme chacoan coming from bobby which i ordered a while ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980