• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My puppy

Beazer

5 Year Member
MMRR, you are a good man for doing that. I never want to breed my pit, or any dog for that matter, because I know most would go to irresponsible homes. Atleast with good rescues when they adopt they are thorough about making sure they will go to a good home. As for boxers, I grew up with a boxer named Rocky (I think everybody whos had a boxer has pretty much named it Rocky), and he was one of the best dogs I have ever had. He was a brindle. Great dogs and would have been my choice but when I came across my little rednose I fell in love lol. I have a lot of years ahead of me with him and I hope he can change a few people's minds. He's my buddy. Goodjob on your work man.

-Jon DeLong

dicy

5 Year Member
why not whait whit neuthering till its fully grown? to see how it whill grow than u can always deside(if u have papperwork) to make it a stud dog ore show dog plus if neutherd to early they get less testosterons( probly written bad ) so dont develop the way it should iv seen a few male pits and amstaffs here that where neutherd after 1 year and they r still verry slim while the dogs that where neutherd later had more muscle and where more atlethic and its fun to see a few of them came from the same nest so if i whould do it i whould whait but thats just me

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
dicy said:
why not whait whit neuthering till its fully grown? to see how it whill grow than u can always deside(if u have papperwork) to make it a stud dog ore show dog plus if neutherd to early they get less testosterons( probly written bad ) so dont develop the way it should iv seen a few male pits and amstaffs here that where neutherd after 1 year and they r still verry slim while the dogs that where neutherd later had more muscle and where more atlethic and its fun to see a few of them came from the same nest so if i whould do it i whould whait but thats just me

I agree with this statement with most dogs and coming from your country I would completely agree, but pits are too much of an overpopulation here. Every house in every neighborhood has one. From Beverly Hills buying Gotti/Razor's for 6000$ to the ghetto backyard breeders in the hood selling reds for 100$

dicy

5 Year Member
to be honest from whut i see on tv on animal cops and whut not its tru there migth be a over population but u control if ur dog breeds by not letting it off his leash u controll him so why not whait till hes fully grown maby walk a few shows to see how they judge him and if posible breed him responsible ( have trusted buyers before selling/giving them ) but annyway they are great dogs just a shame they r the blacksheep of the dogs these days

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
In my opinion altering an animal should be done between 6 and 9 months of age. Early neutering can prevent some behavioral problems caused by the "teenage" rush of testosterone and make your dog a better companion animal. Dogs can become sexually mature any time after 6 months of age and neutering before such problems occur, such as "marking", makes the dog much easier to live with. It also greatly reduces the risk of prostate problems later in life and eliminates the risk of testicular cancer.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
Heres my pups
IMG_1144.jpg
IMG_1148.jpg
IMG_1146.jpg

gebris353

5 Year Member
I just cant stand watching that bull terrier pic, those are my favourite dog too!!! I want one so hard but I really dont have the space I would like to have one so I preffer to wait for now. I know many of them, and walk a few blocks just to pet them. One of them has this hyper active problem they usually have, poor little boy. I just love them, great pic! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029