• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My new Columbian

TanMan57

5 Year Member
repcoop18 said:
hey guys i also just got a new tegu, yesterday i got a columbian tegu it was in the pet store with no uv and it was only fifty.it is pretty cool but i somtimes has ramdom bursts of speed and he opens his mouth somtimes and he is a baby if you all want cheak it out go to youtube and look up my username and it is my newest video also with my new carpet in it
my username is reptilelova4life
You also need a heat lamp for carpet pythons not just a heat pad. I was looking at carpet pythons before I got into tegus so I did ALOT of research

Meg90

5 Year Member
Can't take it any more---

Doing a rant video on him. I have 39 subscribers who I would LOVE to check out his channel. Will post this link here as soon as the vid is processed.

Btw, nice Colombian Stew! I'm sure he will be well taken care of and loved.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Watch out Rep Coops neighbors some other idiot might find that snake after it escapes into the woods and put it in their kitchen sink or closet! By the way he is definitely not 15 look at the video of him shaving his head.... Maybe 13 and probably younger

Meg90

5 Year Member
Hey Repcoop! I made a vid just for you :-D

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5RNqn1TUA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5RNqn1TUA</a><!-- m -->

randy

5 Year Member
Repcoop
ifu insist on keeping her in the rest room.. or maybe u have made better arangements?
please add a heat pas , super cheap.. and definately some uvb lighting...
the first thing u will notice i think is she will start shaking convulsing.. it is a good wake up call if u see her start doing that.. there is no mistaking she is suffering then.
i doupt you want to hurt her......................................................
..................................................................................................

randy

5 Year Member
spelling correction... "heat pad"..... also if ur new snake gets out it may well eat that tegu :/

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Knowledge correction Randy, if his new snake gets out it may well be eaten BY the tegu. There is no way a lizard that big would get swallowed by that snake. Also a heat pad alone is not going to do much good. Add a wooden cage, proper UVB, and proper heating from a ceramic bulb or two.

Zilch

5 Year Member
Don't take it the wrong way Randy, we've all tried to talk to this kid and have been completely blown off. He's willing to let his animals die for the sake of proving us wrong. It's kind of a lost cause at this point, and he had no reason to even post about his latest acquisition outside of trolling us for more attention.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
I think we need more opinions because I definitely disagree that an adult tegu could be overpowered by a soon to be sick carpet python. IMO this would not happen.

herper9

5 Year Member
I would have to agre with tegukid80. Although if the python makes it to adulthood, or even to about 5-6 feet. Which probably won't happen anyways. I would say it would have a good chance. Right now though, you're pitting a sick animal against a soon to be sick animal. I'm guessing death by MBD for the gu, and death by ri for the python.

TeguKid80

5 Year Member
Yeah I agree with the causes of death but the python will die because it will escape into the woods.... :rant :dead

TanMan57

5 Year Member
herper9 said:
I would have to agre with tegukid80. Although if the python makes it to adulthood, or even to about 5-6 feet. Which probably won't happen anyways. I would say it would have a good chance. Right now though, you're pitting a sick animal against a soon to be sick animal. I'm guessing death by MBD for the gu, and death by ri for the python.
its already 6 feet

Zilch

5 Year Member
TeguKid80 said:
But the tegu could still kill it...
Depends on if we're talking about the poor bathroom dwelling tegu, or his new Columbian who might not be full size

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029