• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Majestic Argentine Tegus

jerobi2k

anytime I hear some crazy new Hybrid name it always comes with a beefy price tag that is normaly reduced with a little smooth talk. as for me Ill stick to b/W and Reds. they need love too! :D ^lol @ knock his hustle :p

kellen.watkins

I fancy different breeds, like my extreme and my hybrid, I'm well aware I over paid for eli but they looked so awesome and at least underground didn't call him a "sunstar" tegu or something lol if someone is willing to pay a grand for the majestic tegu let them... sucker lol

jerobi2k

lol, yeah I hear yah Kellen, Ryan @ Underground breeds some awsome gUs and the price you paid was fair, lol. no where near 1k! :p

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Underground reptiles has pretty good stock i had a red tegu from them last year very healthy.Well thousand dollars is crazy for a hybrid tegu in my opinion and i too wouldnt pay that.But when breeders call there reds candy cane,blood red and change the names when there the same red and up the price smh bs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980