• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Japan website (Graphic)

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
None taken . Your opinion is perfectly fine with me. The MMA we fight in is more of a backyard deal. You just pay your $50 and fight like hell. It's not sanctioned or anything. Just a bunch of country boys fighting it out. It's actually really cool. Man sometimes they have some good knock down drag outs. I'm 37 and a little old to be fighting. But every time I go some idiot has to start with me. And I end up fighting. LOL I have a black belt in Wado . It's is from the island of Okinawa. I enjoy it helps me blow off steam. I have lived a rough life. I am a little rough around the edges. Sometimes my opinion may be best over looked . But just like anyone else would think about themselves. I don't see it that way. LOL

Nero

5 Year Member
Personally I think they should bring back old roman customs and let convicted criminals fight to the death.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Personally I think that anything involving the pain of another creature for entertainment is disgusting and barbaric.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Beazer said:
No offense Wes, everybody has their flaws. But it seems like the money gets your blood pumping in that situation. As far as figuring out the best blood, that happens in the wild. Dog fights are a controlled environment. Would a natural occurance of wolves fighting get my blood pumping? Hell yeah it would, its my dream to photograph that. As far as chickens, its the same way only, I dont really get excited about watching 2 cocks have at it lol. I try to look at other peoples points and views. But animals fighting in an annatural occurence is just wrong. I wouldnt say you made me mad.... just really disappoints me theres still so much ignorance. Just being in the MMA doesnt really have anything to do with fighting dogs. Fighting dogs is just a form of compensation in my opinion. Thats all I have to say.
Btw though. What division do you fight in? I use to do MMA when I was younger.

-Jon DeLong

I completely agree with Jon. It frustrates me to no end when man forces/trains animals to fight each other for our pleasure. Animals fight in the wild for valid reasons; choice in mates, territory, etc, and it can be an amazing event to witness, but when they are put head to head to fight with no good reason, I believe it's completely and downright wrong.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
No one forces dogs or game chickens too fight. They do it willingly. The dogs love it. My dog used to wag his tail. Like he was playing with a toy. While he tried to kill the other dog. It's really not a brutal as you may think. Slaughter houses do much worse . But you don't think about that when you eat a steak. Or what torments I have put the chickens that I raise through. Before they get to your grocery stores. LOL There are much more Brutal things in the world. Try watching those beheading videos that were on the net from Iraq. That is brutal and barbaric. Try keeping up with world news if you want barbaric.
You folks have a good thought. It's just been wasted on the wrong thing.

Reptileriddle

5 Year Member
Pitty overwhelms me, I just don't have the words to tell you how I truly feel about thus barbaric and disgusting things people like you are doing here. The fact that you are getting off to dogs/roosters trying to kill each other is absolutly inhumane...revolting...just down right repolsive. I don't want to waste another word on you on this subject...I wish I had my cresties back now, because if you practice this sort of cold hearted savage act...no telling what else you do to your poor animals.

-Kazzy and Erek

olympus

5 Year Member
I see stuff like this all the time I live in newark where dog fighting is all over the place. Also I'm puerto rican so when I visit family in Puerto Rico they live a block away from a rooster fighting house that we go to all the time..

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Reptileriddle said:
Pitty overwhelms me, I just don't have the words to tell you how I truly feel about thus barbaric and disgusting things people like you are doing here. The fact that you are getting off to dogs/roosters trying to kill each other is absolutly inhumane...revolting...just down right repolsive. I don't want to waste another word on you on this subject...I wish I had my cresties back now, because if you practice this sort of cold hearted savage act...no telling what else you do to your poor animals.

-Kazzy and Erek
I will gladly trade you back if that is what you want. They aren't all that great anyway. You also need to learn how to spell.

Hey that might be cool. Let the little dudes fight it out to see which one gets to stay and breed. Instead of selling one of the extra males . I could let them have it out. Hey thanks for the idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029