• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

It was bound to happen

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
LOL It happens to the best of us. They snake is pretty good sizew but the burms I had were bigger. They only weighed 150lbs. But anyway. Looks likw Annies love the taste of a womans under arm. LOL

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I guess so...when I went inside to clean my arm (after a few minutes of me looking at the blood and just thinking 'wicked') I went straight to open her cage for my boss and manager to put her up. After they added the ink and such I went by her cage again and said "So...Annie...do I taste good?" lol!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I doubt if you tasted good. She probably had to lick her butt to get the taste out of her mouth. LOL LOL LOL J/K That's why your still here. LOL LOL LOL LOL

dorton

5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
I doubt if you tasted good. She probably had to lick her butt to get the taste out of her mouth. LOL LOL LOL J/K That's why your still here. LOL LOL LOL LOL

HAHAHA thats great.

Kazzy,
Good job on not freaking out!

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I couldn't help it. Everyone always asks if my bulldog bites. I say yes but he'll lick his butt after to get the nasty taste out of his mouth. I just traded it over to the snake. Of course I'm just picking at Kazzy. Can't help myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980