• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Is this a colombian tegu?

AlexK

I've also been debating trying some finch eggs on the little guy. We typically just throw them away. Couldn't hurt him, could it?

Also, i've been keeping reptiles and amphibians since before I can remember, and i'm 22 years old now. I've had just about everything from reticulated pythons to spotted salamanders. I learn something new about herps almost every day. I can't fathom running a business with the thought in my head that I already know everything. I mean hell, there are 14 year olds that come into the shop where I work that put me to shame on knowledge of certain species.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Apparently I liked my post enough to write it twice. :)

I like anatomy and physiology and behavior, but have never bred much. So I don't know much about morphs, genetics, and breeding. No one can know everything...I tend to avoid the people who think they do.

Oh and I think finch eggs would be fine. The shells are thin enough to crunch, so just feed them whole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont