• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

i just got my tegu

Two Bananas Marinade

5 Year Member
wyattroa said:
i would try to get some pictures of mine, but if you looked at the tank right now you would think nothing is in there :shock: she has burrowed down already.. no clue where she is in there..lol... she did have two mouth fulls of turkey when she was put in the feeding bin.. but besides for that i have not held her much...atleast i hop she is still in the cage..lol
robert

Yeah I had to hunt for my tegu earlier. He has eaten and pooped already. And yes I did take a pic of his first poo.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tametegu.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/he-is-home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tametegu.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/he-is-home/</a><!-- m -->

Here is a link to my blog. Dooney is the name We picked out but Bobby came up with a diff name that I may see if it will work.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well ours should be here today we had a 2 day delivery ive been a little worried about him hope he is ok lol. Anyway grats on all your babies.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well ours finally arrived safely about 1pm was worried about him, 1st thing he did was get a drink lol.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Melissa said:
Well ours finally arrived safely about 1pm was worried about him, 1st thing he did was get a drink lol.

I usually do the same thing after a long flight ;)

Congratts and PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

They are so darn adorable with their little green heads! I'm stopping by Anthony's tomorrow evening to see his... I'll bring my camera and take pics for him and share them here...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029