• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Government vs YOU

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha... I'm still cracking up from the other thread where we were all talking about nomming animal heads. Oh god...here i go again. Laura's comment slayed me... something about "why we all feel the need to nom animal heads ". Haha. *dies laughing*

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2013/3/27/deland_man_hides_tur.html

Man hides illegal animals and gets caught

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
What the... I'm sorry to say, though, i would probably try to hide my babies too if someone tried to take them from me. :/

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
D, it will be a new thread with polititians names, emails, and office numbers. Get out the torches and pitchforks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029