• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Gotta Pair of Retics

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I got this pair of Retics the other day. I have sold them and waiting on the man to pick them up. Just thought. I'd post up a pick and show them to you guys. They are being housed together at them moment in the same 7ft. cage. But I feed them separately. I just took in a dozen large snakes so I'm a little cramped for space. I have re homed 4 so far.
snakes011.jpg

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks The top one is the female Tiger. She is really something. I rescued her over a year ago. She was really bad looking.12 ft. and big around as your wrist. I thought she was gonna die. But she didn't and now she is 15ft. and doing well.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
i want a tiger but i dont think i could handle thier adult size. plus i have heard horror stories about their bites

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Most all of them are true. But she is really tame. The male his name is Lucifer and he lives up to it. He is dangerous. No Bull I only handle him when I have too.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Thanks You might check into the Dwarf's they stay fairly small are are a little easier cared for. The main thing with Retics is to keep them fed good. Their feeding response is so strong. I have seen some that make great snakes. I wouldn't say Pets cause they are far from pets in my opinion. They are very powerful animals compared to their size. That's another thing you have to watch with them. As Old Steve would say " Danga Danga Mate." LOL

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
yea im getting a woma soon so i wil stick to small stuff i want a l;ucy texas rat or a mex kingsnake next. or a black head or angolan. but the last two would cost me too much

chriz

5 Year Member
when i worked in the pet shop we had a mean 1 in it bite my mate who now has a lovely scar on his arm the snake was only bout 7 foot but still gave him 13 stich's .

angelrose

5 Year Member
you sold'em ? hmmm, I guess it's for the better since I have my daughters here. let me know what you have available.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
If you like Retics and don't want all the size. Then the Savu Python is a very cool choice. They are small but wicked looking. I also like the Ringed Pythons.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
The last one I saw were around $175 plus shipping. Sometimes they are around $250. I haven't seen any for sale in a while.

angelrose

5 Year Member
yes, I do like the look of the Retics. Savu Python it is ! what's the size, availability and price on those ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980