• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

got a new ball/royal python

G

To our eyes it seems well shall I say factory ..

To them [the snakes] I doubt it is much different than a similar sized aquarium ..

It looks like you could keep a lot of snakes like that and being a breeder it looked like a good setup ......

I would like to have a rack set up ..Just don`t know what I would put in it ....

G

id like to have one of those cages that are build into the wall like at the zoo exhibit.

G

I have thought for some time if I was going to build another house that while building the basement I would put in a few cement walls and build in a couple of ten thousand gallon aquariums ..

The same could easily be done for reptiles . Huge enclosures with drains and running water. Built in water features [ponds water falls ] electricity and climate controled ..

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not many reptiles do well in 'group enclosures'...

So it ends up being a lot more practical to have multiple small seperate enclosures than one huge one...

But if you make those 10,000 gallon aquariums... be sure to build a guest room, cause I'm moving in!

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
frost said:
hmm good point i figured they would need more room tho.wonder if he ever lets em out.

Ball pythons actually prefer tighter spaces, they spend about 90% of there day in there hides, but it would not hurt to let them out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus