• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

gold mixes?

nbmiller59

Im from the Philippines to. Well my mom is haha. I saw your post about ure tegu, i didn't think to name mine in togalog. Its a sick name

Ntyvirus

That mix doesn't sound any crazier then the time I had a girl say she wanted to breed her savannah monitor to her...(pause for affect) bearded dragon

bmx3000max

dont think clumbians and args can breed...if so i think it would have happened awhile ago....and as for a paraguyan red, thosse are just normal reds they use the name paraguyan to sell them for more...i asked the guys at underground if they have any proof and i would buy two and no answer from them...

KABIKANO

nbmiller59 said:
Hm. Well any way it happens im going to enjoy my tegu.

Thats right! Me too!

bmx3000max said:
dont think clumbians and args can breed...if so i think it would have happened awhile ago....and as for a paraguyan red, thosse are just normal reds they use the name paraguyan to sell them for more...i asked the guys at underground if they have any proof and i would buy two and no answer from them...

Regular red or not, I'm diggin the high white in mine. But I do agree that it just seems like a marketing ploy. Lol. Sold me! Hahaha!

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't see why it would have happened by now when Colombians have a bad rep for aggression. Most people don't want anything to do with them, on top of that how many or how often do you see actual or even pics of Adult Colombians or Golds?

You can't guarantee temperament when breeding among the same species or not. Therefore who would want a 3ft plus and how ever many pounds animal, that tries to take them out every chance it got. Very few people which makes for a small market. As Colombians become more popular, people know more about them and realize that they can be handle able and just as calm as the other tegus, I think that'll change.

Eventually somebody will try it with the right combination and succeed, that's just how I see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont