• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Fostering a blue for a year

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
Updated pics of her; I have never seen a tegu eat so much! She eats til she looks like shes going to explode, EVERYDAY! She has shed once already and I swear doubled in size. Shes lightening up every day is seems. Very curious to see how she turns out.
IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1494.jpg

Steven.

HOLY CRAP!!! She gotten so big, so fast lol. At 2 months?.. no way kahno is gonna be that big in one more month no way.. What are you feeding her?.. Mine just started eating everyday..

SnakeCharmr728

5 Year Member
She gets crickets, roaches, pinkies but she took a fuzzy no problem, ground turkey, rabbit, ground chicken hearts, chicken liver, tilapia fish filet, she has had crawdads once. I usually offer a little bit of whatever the bigger guys get but she prefers crickets and pinkys, but has not refused anything. Shes awesome, all the other guys have slowed down and are staying burried more while shes up running around and basking all day, not a hint of sleepiness but she is VERY spastic still, she does not like to be handled but im slowly working with her...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu