• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For Beazer

Kazzy

5 Year Member
lol, I'll change the title than!

I work at Extreme Pets in Tennessee. It's pretty cool animal wise there. We have the pair of Gila monsters, along with an anaconda, pair of albino burms, lots of retics, a caiman, a raccoon (she's crazy too), and other misc. creatures.

Beazer

5 Year Member
Its for me cause she loves me. What can I say? lol jk. If they are your favorite animal, please go aaalll out on the caging. Nobody does that for these cute little wanderers. Set up a tall tank like 4'-5' H x 2'-3' D x 6' W and fill it up with compact dirt and make burrows (maybe that excavator sand) and do like big chunks of granite rock cause they live pretty much just around rocky outcropping and I have seen quite a few basking on bolders. If you want habitat shots when you get them I will gladly take some.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Kazzy said:
lol, I'll change the title than!

I work at Extreme Pets in Tennessee. It's pretty cool animal wise there. We have the pair of Gila monsters, along with an anaconda, pair of albino burms, lots of retics, a caiman, a raccoon (she's crazy too), and other misc. creatures.

That's awesome! I can't wait to work at a nice reptile store, and eventually open my own! I swear the moment I have the money, a gila monster will be mine. And of course, pics will be shared lol.

dicy

5 Year Member
nice lizards ever bred them? here they r getting cheaper do to ban laws in neigbouring countries :D

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I'm tempted to get a baby once these breed. I'll be setting up something like you said, Beazer. I think it would be really cool to just have something like that in your living room. Very cool set up with a very cool creature.

Azaleah...yes...pictures MUST be shared!

How cheap are they there?

Chuey

5 Year Member
Reviving an old post... Was at a show this past weekend gorgeous beadeds are going for about 550 if you have the cash these days. They were asking 700 though. Also we were on a herp photog trip in the saguaro national park in AZ and by some stroke of luck we filmed a Gila monster out and about... he was very cute but wanted no part of us as you can tell.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/chueychuey?feature=mhum#p/u/16/jcjzWsZhq-o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/user/chueychuey? ... cjzWsZhq-o</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus