• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

For Beazer

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I don't have great pics of them, but the Gilas I work with:
l_65ddf5481fe242b3054b13c1387f1c66.jpg

l_7d63256174b0b75fb7eebaf0cb7fdea9.jpg

I'll try to get better pics next time! Maybe some of me holding one...lol, I want one of those.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I know an older herper who kept them for years. He says that they can docile down VERY well and can make great pets if you work with them a lot and are experienced with hots.

How are these guys in the way of handling?

Beazer

5 Year Member
Thats the reticulated gila right? Heres a crappy and a decent pic of 2 gilas I found. I didnt have my other cam at the time. Usually when I find them I never have a camera, lol.

img08026.jpg

img08020.jpg

Monster002.jpg

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Yup, I believe they are reticulated. Very cool pics!!!

One is ok with handling, the other not so much.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Oops...I meant Beadeds...lol!
Yeah, I just checked KS. I thought they would be more expensive.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Yeah, the gilas are really pretty. We should be breeding the two at the shop soon enough (I'm so excited!)

Azaleah

5 Year Member
For BEAZER? Dude, do you realize that Gila Monsters are my favorite animal in the ENTIRE world?! Where do you work that you get to interact with these amazing creatures. I would do anything to hold one just once. When I get the money, I plan on buying at least one, probably a breeding pair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus