• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

feisty butt

babyyitslove

BillieJeAn said:
babyyitslove said:
Yeah, el paso is where ill have to find the hub and intercept him. I don't believe there is one in las cruces.
The mountains are open, but still fire restrictions. Only propane grills/stoves allowed. We went to Bailey Canyon the other day and the weather was phenomenal and everything was so green. We enjoy Cloudcroft.

Ill scope out the el paso weather and see how it looks a few weeks out. We need to get in gear and start building these enclosures we have planned out.
when you know for sure when you can take him just message me with the details and stuff:)
Will do hun!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It would have to be priority through usps, I think its priority... There should be an option for overnight. That last picture is funny

BillieJeAn

rhetoricx said:
It would have to be priority through usps, I think its priority... There should be an option for overnight. That last picture is funny

i called and they said it would take a couple days no matter what type i used. and they gave me a quote and it was the same as shipyourreptiles :p
i <3 the last picture

babyyitslove

Ill call around in el paso Texas and see if I can find a hub to pick him up at. I don't want him on a hot ass truck for over an hour to get here.

BillieJeAn

babyyitslove said:
Ill call around in el paso Texas and see if I can find a hub to pick him up at. I don't want him on a hot ass truck for over an hour to get here.
okay, just let me know!

Neeko

babyyitslove said:
I would also take this little one if shipping wasn't my only option. My husband and I have lots of time to tame. We've worked wonders with tokays, our Columbian Tegu, and untrusting snakes. We enjoy the challenges.

wow, i dont think ive ever seen a tame tokay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029