• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

cant wait

brutus13

I love pits they are the best. But be careful I am really not liking the ridiculous size of the chain on that male. real pit breeders would never do that to their studs. Also you said you want to breed but their are so many stray animals out their and backyard breeders need to be stopped. I wish they would pass a law requiring a license for all breeders that is why we have so many puppy mills. too many dog and not enough true dog lovers. I have a boxer and an american bulldog with papers. They both sleep on my bed and only have the best of the best. Thats how it should be. Also is this your first dog? I love bully breeds but they need extra love and training. My bulldog is 130lbs I can't imagine not having him under control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029