• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

cant wait

whoru

5 Year Member
cant wait to get my new puppy from dime breed kennal in march here a some pics of the mother an father

Attachments

• 13529.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 5
  • rambo2.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4
  • alize.jpg

whoru

5 Year Member
couple more pics

Attachments

• l_fbc4170711a842719524d3afb6d4b9cc.jpg
  • rambo3.jpg

whoru

5 Year Member
i know right i love the last pic of the father an i got a steal of a deal because i think this is the first time breeding these two together mom has had pups before but with a differnt daddy.... the pup is only going to run me 150 an that is with papers an 4 year pedigree

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Beautiful dogs but what a shame that it appears that the gorgeous male lives a life chained outdoors. I'd never buy from someone that keeps their breeders that way. Hell, I'd never buy a dog period... too many fabulous, beautiful dogs sitting at shelters and in rescues that need good homes.

My handsome boxer, Rueben, was a chain dog for 2 years and, when rescued, didn't trust people at all. Now I can take him anywhere into crowds and he's terrific.

Attachments

• reuben3.jpg
    513 bytes · Views: 4

whoru

5 Year Member
i asked the people about the male being chained....the girl said he was her uncles dog an he didnt not socilize him well an tended to be a little agressive....but when i went to look at them they had the mother an father in the house so he is not chained all the time...i would get one from the pound but i interrested in brreed ing down the line so a pound dog would not work for me cause they have to be fixed......

dicy

5 Year Member
nice working bulls u think those lines work out nice when crossed have u done it before between those lines anyway nice to see real working bulls instead of those american bullypit crap

whoru

5 Year Member
these are not my dogs they are the breeders i will be getting a male pup from this breeding....i think the pups will turn out nice an i prefer the game breed over well i call them low riders with huge heads an short legs......

whoru

5 Year Member
here is one more pic of the mother with another dog the breeder has....

Attachments

• l_7f0722309c734d83896526d7eb6f2949.jpg

whoru

5 Year Member
the momma is the blue an whit dog the fawn an whit dog is only a puppy she is 5 months old an as big as the momma dog an no she is not the momma dogs baby she is from a different dog

dicy

5 Year Member
how do u say they r game type just by looking at the ped ore acktualy testing before breeding ? and how long ago (generations) is it still ok to call m game dog cuz i have heard ppl saying they sale game dogs while the last matched ore tested dogs was like 4 gens away others only tested there males so used evry fem availeble ore r u talking about just atlethic type dogs (ofcourse they got energy and stamina but r they game ?)

whoru

5 Year Member
lol yes they are truer to what the orginal pitbull where breed yo look like not these over sized bullies with these huge heads an an short squaity bodies an i have the pedigree for both dogs the momma is almost 100 percent Boudreaux the father is about 75 percent Boudreaux with a little mealers,gaff an watchdog..also here in texas these type of dogs an bloodlines are used as hog dogs....

dicy

5 Year Member
a yes for hogs you need heavier dogs whit more bulldog in m here you see allot of amstaff that r huge compared to the normal old style dogs but on the otherhand there r still lots of staffbull that r the same size as amstaff (normal sized ofcourse) most pits here r from english lines ore the smaller types so more hunter than stopper still i love the goodold workingbull but most ppl seem to forget that there where allot of good dogs that where heavier and still where champs anyway keep up the good work by promoting the real workingbull :cheers

whoru

5 Year Member
ok been away for awhile but i did finally get my new pi puppy here are a few pics of him i named him GUNNER

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/whoru903/20100318?feat=directlink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://picasaweb.google.com/whoru903/20 ... directlink</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029