• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Blue tegu on Kingsnake

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats he is a handsome guy! How have these guys been business wise?

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
rhetoricx said:
Congrats he is a handsome guy! How have these guys been business wise?

Well, the business end went pretty damn smooth. It was me and 5 others trying to buy that tegu, and he was on the line with all of us on and off, in the end, I was the only one who actually came out and paid. What can I say, I see an animal that looks different than others of its kind, and I'll most likely go for it. The guy I spoke to was Reggie, did most of the business with him, and he was straight to the point, cooperative, and pretty clear about what was going down. This lady that answered the phone a couple times seemed extremely unprofessional and was probably in her teens. She answered me twice with the following "Hello, who's this? Huh what?" Until she realized that she works at a pet store and said oops sorry. I was irritated with her but she was only answering because Reggie was busy with some other crap. In general, it went pretty smooth. I must have told him 5 times that I wanted the male, seeing that the female was on the aggressive end, let's hope he gets it right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu