• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

ANIMAL ABUSE!!! SCREW THEM!!!!

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
check this site out. he already went to court, but it just goes to show how stupid people can be.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kenny-glenn.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kenny-glenn.net/</a><!-- m -->

be warned, its hard to watch. its just terrible.

Schnab

5 Year Member
I just comes to show how scum like Kenny get kicks from taking advantage over something helpless like the house cat. I don't know if it was a stunt to entertain sick people on the internet, or a pathetic attemp for attention, but it's people like that who shouldn't be any where near any other form of life. There is no excuse for animal abuse. People's way of thinking is curropt now'a days. He should be thrown in a lion's den wearing a steak necklace..

Gx3

5 Year Member
What the...that kid has serious problems, there is no reason any normal person would do something like that. I hope he gets some help because if he is capable of doing that on camera who knows what he does when people arent around...

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I haven't seen the video, and don't think I could stomach it since I adore cats and abhor violence of any kind. But an interesting thought popped into my mind...how many hits has this video received from being passed around on the Internet? They probably wanted to make a "viral video", and succeeded.

Very sad.....

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
They hung up the first time before I could talk.

Second time I got the mom. I wasnt mean, but i got my point out.

There has to be some abuse in the family in order for their kids to do that. Dad maybe?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What...do they have a phone number listed? I was trying to "get" your post.

I would guess abuse somewhere, and abusers of animals typically abuse other people as well...SO, spouse, child.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Public info, right from CNN:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-311097" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-311097</a><!-- m -->

Markie

5 Year Member
Just seeing the picture on the website of the poor kitty made me cry :( I had to go hug my Winston after looking at it..

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That kid needs serious evaluation and I hope he gets it as opposed to a slap on the wrist. The only cool thing is seeing people from everywhere standing up and demanding justice for this bullspit. Maybe one day we'll see similar banding together for reptiles but the sad thing is a snake hisses when it's in pain(sounds threatening).. reptiles can't scream for help :(

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
BOOZER said:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD WORK :app getting all that info thats great!

The infos all on the link if you scroll down

BOOZER

5 Year Member
didnt get that far. the kid needs what no one will give him! an _ _ _ whupin!! or some kind of reality check. sorry but thats why there should be a test and license for most if not ALL pet owners.just check all craigslist in all states and counties to see all the unwanted.!!!!

bubbategu2

5 Year Member
This Kenny kid is scum, true-but what about the other brother that filmed it all? They are both in need of serious counseling before it escalates. How sick

Tux

5 Year Member
Obviously the child has mental issues. With that being said calling the parents isn't a solution and solves nothing, as mentioned the police are already involved, Rehab do you believe you calling did anything besides cause the mother more stress from your support of harassment she is obviously already receiving with the attention this indecent has caused? The law is in place to deal with such matters, their is no need to be calling the parents to tell them how horrible this is, it does nothing but support the proverbial lynch mob that is an irrational part of humanity.

Also to make accusations that their must be abuse within the family is just short sighted as A) we have no proof of such and B) plenty of cases exist where someone is an abuser without a family history of such. Mental problems have various points of origin. Also rehab if abuse exists why must it be the father?

What the kid did was horrible and wrong but the bottom line is that making baseless accusations against the parents and contributing to the harassment by calling them isn't exactly the actions of logical good people either. Also the child isn't "scum" the child is a child, with obvious mental problems. I know the topic hits a personal nerve but step back and use your heads.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980