• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

All American Tegu Pictures :D

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yoyocrazy said:
really wish i could get a male all american but bobby is full on reserves so sad may get a savana should i?

What about his extremes?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are all about the same in my opinion (AA, B&W, and Extremes). What is your reasoning for the AA?

yoyocrazy

james.w said:
They are all about the same in my opinion (AA, B&W, and Extremes). What is your reasoning for the AA?

honestly its nothing crazy i was wanting a blue tegu a while back but then saw his and they had red blue and giant.i like red too but i dont really care for giant it doesnt make a difference i just like blue and red tegus .

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
wildlife- nothings wrong with being excited, I'm late posting here but don't let one post get you down! We're all tegu geeks, thats why were on here lol. I would probably think you were weird if you WEREN'T excited. I'm even getting excited for everyone to get their tegus! A lot of the members have had tegus before but its so exciting!

yoyo- If you really want a tegu there are a few options, you've probably thought of them but you can always wait until next year, check the for sales in your area and on other sites or you can get a different kind of tegu. I agree with james, I don't really see too much of a difference. I really like the coloring of the reds but I ended up with 3 black and whites. If you really have your heart on something I would wait for it or try to find another. Savys are cool but they too take a lot of work, they're less expensive initially but when I had mine (it was only a few months) he took A LOT more work than my tegu. It could have been just the way he was as an individual but for me, tegus are a lot better.

WildlifeLover429

rhetoricx said:
wildlife- nothings wrong with being excited, I'm late posting here but don't let one post get you down! We're all tegu geeks, thats why were on here lol. I would probably think you were weird if you WEREN'T excited. I'm even getting excited for everyone to get their tegus! A lot of the members have had tegus before but its so exciting!

yoyo- If you really want a tegu there are a few options, you've probably thought of them but you can always wait until next year, check the for sales in your area and on other sites or you can get a different kind of tegu. I agree with james, I don't really see too much of a difference. I really like the coloring of the reds but I ended up with 3 black and whites. If you really have your heart on something I would wait for it or try to find another. Savys are cool but they too take a lot of work, they're less expensive initially but when I had mine (it was only a few months) he took A LOT more work than my tegu. It could have been just the way he was as an individual but for me, tegus are a lot better.

Thank you for your kind words! :D I am still very excited for my two little boys to get home. Specially since July and June are so near! :D

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is a new picture of my AA, he is about 37" here

AA.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980