• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Zeus thread

Scott Hogge

chitodadon said:
So today I called Zeus and he ran up my arm I'm so happy no more gloves except bad days lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

He is a picky eater doesn't want to eat alot

Congrats. The taming/bonding process gets much easier from there.

Whats his diet look like these days?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He just wants pinkies and crickets but I made him.go a day without food so when I her home I will try to feed him some food from hate today either ground Turkey or ground quail

How do I get him to eat more I want him to grow

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He is still.not eating he is soiled lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346080451874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346080451874.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 7

Logie_Bear

Esmeralda only wants whole prey items as well. Crickets are her favorite by far. If I try to offer her a ground meat item she will 100% ignore it. The comprise we've made is cricket burittos. I wrap the cricket in meat, making sure the head or butt is left hanging out. When she goes to sniff it, she smells the cricket and in her excitment to eat, takes a big ol bite of everything. :p

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He finally ate again today he ate the chicken hearts and ground turkey

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
He started shedding last Thursday and still hasn't shed the last of his tail wat to do

Murkve

chitodadon said:
He started shedding last Thursday and still hasn't shed the last of his tail wat to do

Try misting him with warm water twice a day, and keep the humidity up.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Humidity is at 70 and when he isn't burrowed I mist him and put him in the bath for a lil while

bmx3000max

So thier should be no problem its just taken him time to shed....mine sometimes shed slow too my humidity is around 70s and in shed i use a fogger with a timer and keeps them in the upoer 80s tops 90 at time

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Ok yea he was burrowed almost all day when was out for 2 or 3 hours then went in.so.I listed the tank good and killed the lights

bmx3000max

Remwmber tho you dont whant the humidity to high, heard it gives repitory problems...just keep it normal nd give it time...but from reading his thread he seems to be doing fine

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Yea he is doing good he makes me laugh because he burrows under my sleeve that's in the enclosure during the day so when I was moving mulch around he popped up like hey and scarede lol

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
How long can a Tegu go without lights food and being.misted

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Ok so Zeus didnt really grow and I'm wondering y he doesn't eat a lot either m just worried he turned 2 months on Sept 1 and is about a foot long am I doing anything wrong

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Brand new I got it off Amazon the first week of August and GE loves to.bask in it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced