• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Zero Update!

Chelsatron

[attachment=3826] [attachment=3825]

Zero, my thrashy 8 month tegu, has gotten better at being handled! :]
I feed him in the bathroom, and let him hang out in there with me for about 30 minutes a session.(every other day) I believe he no longer sees me as a threat, for he lets me stroke him and put him on my shoulder. Before he would thrash uncontrolably and sctrach my arms raw. I feel happy that he's no longer scared or aggresssive.
Here are a couple of pics of him!!

Attachments

• S__46001-1.jpg
    S__46001-1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 4
  • P__90731-1.jpg
    P__90731-1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 3

Aiion

8 months! He's a cutie. Looks like I am going to need a new cage really soon. Zero is a little monster :)

Chelsatron

Aiion said:
8 months! He's a cutie. Looks like I am going to need a new cage really soon. Zero is a little monster :)

haha, yes! he's quite big, already over 3ft! I'm currently building him a 6ft cage for now. he'll take up a looot of room. good luck with yours! :]
spark678 said:
Keep up the good work he looks a lot like my extreme. I love the name too!

that's awesome. I don't think he's an extreme, though.. haha. thank you :D i try my best to keep this mini godzilla secure and nice. when i first got him he was evil. And Zero just came up, but thank yoooou!

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
What a pretty tegu. I like the name as well, but I thought you named him after the dog from Nightmare Before Christmas. I almost named my kingsnake Zero since that was how much I paid for him, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.