• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Zeke

Marlene

5 Year Member
My boyfriend and I have a leopard gecko that I rescued a few years back. He had a cage mate that looked as though it had crypto when I took them in, it died shortly after I took them. Zeke, which is what my boyfriend named him, just had an abscess under his left eye and multiple layers of unshed skin over the tip of the tail. I popped the abscess and flushed it out, kept it nice and clean and you can't even tell he ever had one! He also got daily soakings and I kept his cage nice and humid, applied neosporin to the tip of his tail and he eventually lost the tip of his tail. I kept that nice and clean, fed him a lot of phoenix worms and that piece of tail grew back extra fast! It looks like his original tail too! The only problem Zeke has now is an extreme case of territorial problems. He attacks his reflection, rushes at the walls of his cage, slowly waves his tail up in the air, and his throat looks as though it's having a seizure! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? He is very cage aggressive and he doesn't like it if any of my other lizards wander by his cage or his feeding cage. He also thinks that whatever his little claws are on is his.

I will put some pictures up of him soon, my camera died yesterday, so it's charging right now. He's a good lookin' leo, just not huge like some of the ones you'd see at a reptile show.

Marlene

5 Year Member
Alright! Here are some pictures of Zeke!

DSC01487.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

The first picture is my favourite one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member