• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yup, i like football!

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
One of my prise posesions right here! I am a MN Vikings fan and i got this a long time ago. Anyone that knows the history of football will know who the purple people eaters were, arguably the best defence ever to play the game.

Picture075.jpg

Whos your team? have any memorablilia? show it if you do!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like football when I have time to watch it, problem is finding the time. :roll:

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You bet they did, I did not see it but I heard it was a great game.

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Peterson is just outstanding, that and the def. is the only thing going for my team right about now lol, i am just counting the yards Peterson gets each game.

My college team is KU and i must say im proud of them so far this year 8) .

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
too bad he got hurt im a okla sooners fan you guys got a gem how bout that single game rushing record man is a beast

Sammy

5 Year Member
Great shirt!! Page, Eller, Marshall, Larsen and Sutherland. Fran, Sammy, Ahmad and Chuck.....I was a HUGE Vikings fan prior to the mid 1980's. Yes even during the Tommy Kramer years.

Then the Colts came to town 1984 and slowly won me over. Been a die hard Colts fan since.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me