• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Your thoughts on canned cat food

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Innova is good, too, Dana. Blue Buffalo is carried by PetSmart and probably Petco, but I have to go to the "pet pantry" to get Evangers. You can check out Wysong, too. They have raw food and you can sign up for coupons.

Grimz, I don't know where you are located (besides everyehere, lol). We have Winn-Dixie stores that regularly run BOGO specials on tilapia and packaged shrimp.

grimz

laurarfl said:
Innova is good, too, Dana. Blue Buffalo is carried by PetSmart and probably Petco, but I have to go to the "pet pantry" to get Evangers. You can check out Wysong, too. They have raw food and you can sign up for coupons.

Grimz, I don't know where you are located (besides everyehere, lol). We have Winn-Dixie stores that regularly run BOGO specials on tilapia and packaged shrimp.

Yeah i just went to the store today and i got some shrimp and i got some talapia.

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You are very welcome. Much healthier than cat food and you'll fine its a lot cheaper.

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
laurarfl said:
As for the harmful effects of grain and such...ever notice there are a lot of diabetic cats and cats with kidney disease? Ferrets are fed cat food and there is a huge epidemic of insulinoma and adrenal disease that is believe to be high grain diet related. (Adrenal also light related, early spaying, another story, etc).

Thank you for posting this! It's insane the amount of people that have no clue about this stuff. Most of the common, popular cat (and dog and ferret) foods out there are incredibly low quality and are the primarily the reason why so many dogs/cats/ferrets are falling ill. I would never, ever feed a reptile (or any animal of mine) a low quality commercial pet food. Or heck, even some of the higher quality ones either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me