• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Your Rhino's ??

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mine is probably about the same. I'm gonna try to get a measurement tomorrow now that you mention it.

RobK.

tom Crutchfield said mine was one of wilma's last clutch that he showed in this video posted in July , he showed some of them hatched in mid sept .

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1835682,1835682

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=1860622,1860622

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Well thats good growth rate,mine was born in October of 2010 and is 16'' and i havent measured him in about two weeks,but yours is growing good.Bye the way nice rhino.

RobK.

teguboy77 said:
Well thats good growth rate,mine was born in October of 2010 and is 16'' and i havent measured him in about two weeks,but yours is growing good.Bye the way nice rhino.
[/quote

Yours looks very nice also . These are cool looking lizards for sure .

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yes very awsome looking lizards,it will be cool to see how everybodies rhino's turn out.I wanna see what my russets colors will be to.

I'll measure my rhino tomorrow to see how long he is i've had him two weeks now.

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Measured my russets this morning hes 16 1/2 long head to tail,so the day i got him he was 16'' so he grew 1/2'' in two weeks and hes still settling in since i got him 5/3/11 i'll remeasure in two more weeks to see if what size he is.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980