• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

you may call me .......Master

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol nice. i just posted about it in the other thread. the one with your 500th post.

welcome to the tegu master club! i just got here too :)

Azaleah

5 Year Member
I would be so much closer if I didn't change my username :(. Oh well, all that matters is that people will listen to my opinion even if I am not a "Master" lol

angelrose

5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
I would be so much closer if I didn't change my username :(. Oh well, all that matters is that people will listen to my opinion even if I am not a "Master" lol

I know that's the important part and it was reading some of your posts that helped me loosen up. ty. I just really like the name. lol.

angelrose

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
We bow down to you... Master! :mrgreen:
Aint this fun??!!

:mrgreen: lol. yes it is. finally I'm getting in the swing of things.

omg, now that I'm looking at numbers; I see the number of posts you have. uh oh, I better be good....lol.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
DaveDragon said:
We bow down to you... Master! :mrgreen:
Aint this fun??!!

:mrgreen: lol. yes it is. finally I'm getting in the swing of things.

omg, now that I'm looking at numbers; I see the number of posts you have. uh oh, I better be good....lol.
200-300 of those were in the Word Game thread 6-8 months ago.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
angelrose said:
Azaleah said:

I know that's the important part and it was reading some of your posts that helped me loosen up. ty. I just really like the name. lol.

Aww I feel special now :)

Nero

5 Year Member
Congrats im slowly moving up the ladder myself!! I think when I become Tegu Master. I'm gonna throw a party and sacrifice mice to all my reps.

angelrose

5 Year Member
Nero said:
Congrats im slowly moving up the ladder myself!! I think when I become Tegu Master. I'm gonna throw a party and sacrifice mice to all my reps.

lol.
it's actually not that hard when you learned as much as I have being here.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lol yeah! we have more posts than a few high up people on the forum :) AB^ isnt even at 500 yet :rasp

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
lol yeah! we have more posts than a few high up people on the forum :) AB^ isnt even at 500 yet :rasp
That might be a good thing. When he talked too much on some other forums he got booted! :mrgreen: Then again, he's older and wiser now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me